Grandpa Mike came for a visit, which of course means...
Pinks!
These pix were taken on our way out - when we got there it was a minor miracle - there were only about three groups of people in front of us. Okay, so we did go on a Wednesday at 11 am :) I don't know why we never go here otherwise, but it is the one place we always go when my Dad is here.
I was in the Disney Store buying a replacement set of Toy Story figurines a couple weeks ago (Zak dropped Buzz while he was in Costco with Adam) and I saw this bubble machine - Zak LOVES bubbles, so I had to get it, and so far it works really well.
And yes, this is our new and improved backyard - I still need to post some pix of that. The grass looks a little brown because the gardener has been cutting it too short, but hopefully I set him straight now.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment