Monday, June 29, 2009

Playdate with Lily and Annabel

Nadine invited us over for a playdate before I go back to work (which is next Thursday) and Monday was the perfect day, since Teri was closed and I had both boys. I actually had to go back into the house and get Zak's sunglasses for him per his request, but he wore them on top of his head most of the time on the way there. On the way home he was asleep with the glasses on his eyes (but I didn't get any pictures, since I was driving).

We told Zak that he could either go in the pool with Nadine (he had been playing on the step) or wait for me (I was feeding Josh), but he chose Lily.



I meant to crop myself out of this picture (since it is such a lovely shot), but it's here and I'm too lazy to go back...
Annabel and Zak drying off
and Lily too
Swinging
Climbing
Enjoying the Leapster game that Lily and Annabel handed down to Zak - he loves it!
And yes, Josh was there with me, I just didn't get any pictures of him.


No comments: