Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Day for Big Boys

So Monday was a day with big boy accomplishments. First Josh woke me up at about 5 am and I realized that it was the first time he had woken up since I put him to bed (Zak came in our room around 3, but that's a different story...). He didn't sleep through the night again last night, but I'm taking the once as a good sign. I'm hoping he sleeps through by the time I go back to work (which is another 2 weeks :( like Zak did).
The other big boy accomplishment is that Zak pooped on the toilet at Teri's house! We haven't started potty training yet, but this is definitely a step in the right direction. Below are a few recent pix of Josh and some of Zak playing baseball last night (sorry the lighting is bad due to the shadows). This was only his second day playing with the tee ball set. Adam showed him how to do it on Sunday night and from then on he's done it by himself (since he has to do everything by himself these days).
Zak has been amazing us more each day. He actually plays with his little figurines now. The other day Adam heard him saying "Hi Seal, hi Dolphin. I'm Buzz - wanna play?" He knows all their names and seems to like them to play together. He's talking up a storm!

Watching his mobile
If I just reach higher, I know I can get it!
Another Yankees fan



Yes, he is telling me to put the camera down in the clip below - apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention (or so he thought). It was odd that he told me to put the camera down (he actually showed me where to put it on the chair, then took it from me and put it down himself), since he LOVES to look at pictures of himself and made me replay the little videos I took of him over and over.


No comments: