Adam's birthday celebration continued at my Mom & Bob's on Saturday. Of course no photos were taken of either me or Adam - we know who they really wanted to see...
I can't believe Josh is 7 weeks old already - it has gone by so fast! He had his first smile on Sunday May 17, right before we had an earthquake. He has always smiled while his eyes are closed (especially after eating) since about day one, but that was the first real smile. During this photo shoot on Saturday I was in the other room and heard my Mom yell "He smiled!" Apparently I had neglected to tell her that he smiles now... She didn't get a shot of him really smiling, but some of these are close.
Brotherly love - Zak saw Josh laying on the blanket and had to come get in on the action. He really is a good big brother
Here's a shot of him laughing (well, without the sound of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment