Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Val, Carolyn and Brady were visiting from Connecticut, so in order for them to get together with the most people, Steve and Miriam graciously hosted a BBQ on the 14th (it was scheduled to be a BBQ but the crappy weather slightly changed the plans, but it actually turned out to be a nice day). I didn't get a lot of pix, but here are the few I got:
Steve helping Zak down the slide - he loved this and kept asking to do it again
Jumping in the pool (this was also repeated a number of times)

Teri with an unhappy Josh and Zak. Everywhere we go Zak seems to pick a girl he likes to hang out with, and on this day it was Teri (maybe it's because she let him tackle her on the grass). He did use his "How YOU doin'" on Jodi while we were eating lunch.

Josh, me, Carolyn and Brady
You didn't think I'd just post the back of their heads, did you?

Self-portrait by Steve
One tired little boy on the way home (with Superman and Batman)

No comments: