So one of Josh's favorite new tricks is getting on and off the couches. He did a couple times before Maui, then in Maui, and now he's nonstop. I've been convince that he's going to fall off, but amazingly hasn't yet - he usually even goes back down backwards like we taught him.
Watching some TV on a weekend morning
We were invited to Megan's Girl Scout Gold Award Ceremony last Sunday. Adam was still pretty sick, so the boys and I went. Good thing Teri, Jason and Erin sat behind us, since at one point both boys were back there. Before we even left, I told Zak he would have to be quiet - he said "But I like to talk" - boy, was he right!
Josh with Jason
Megan doing the opening. There were lots of other Girl Scouts there that had presentations - Megan's was the last
Teri, Zak and Jason
Erin
I can't seem to figure out how to take pictures from far away. If I use the flash, they come out dark, but if I turn it off, they come out blurry.
Megan receiving the award from Teri and John.
Megan and Zak
So this picture is horrible quality since it was zoomed in taken from in the kitchen - I just thought it was so cute how Josh was playing with his tongue sticking out
If you look closely, you can see Josh has an XBOX controller
We headed to the park for a bit yesterday morning
Zak wanted to be in the baby swing next to Josh - for about five seconds
No comments:
Post a Comment