We headed out to Surprise for Father's Day weekend
Zak watching a movie on the way
Josh napping on the way. We realized this was the first road trip we've taken where Josh could actually watch the movies (rather than sitting backwards). He really seemed to enjoy it.
Grandpa bath time
There's that tongue again. I don't know how it's possible, but I think Zak's eyelashes are getting even longer.




Zak and Auntie Allie (he now calls her Auntie Allie rather than Auntie Owlie)
A tired boy who refused to nap. He was close, but never did fall asleep
This was Josh's first popsicle and he loves them. You'll see he has his second one below.
We had tickets Monday night for the boys' first Yankees game. Seats weren't bad.
They looked even better if you zoom the camera in
Really, I was there, but the group picture never happened
The Yankee line up
Jeter - Zak's favorite player (and I'm pretty sure the only one he knows)
Showing off his "Prince of Persia" skills
Josh doesn't say much, but the last couple days he has learned to say "pop pop pop" when he wants a popsicle
Josh will say a word then not say it again - it's like once he's done it he's done with it. He does sign for milk, more, eat and all done. He's very mischevious and might be more of a trouble maker than Zak (this is not good).
He had his 15 month check up yesterday and was 22 pounds 9 ounces and 30 3/4 inches - that puts him at the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. I had noticed his third molar come in, but didn't see the fourth until he had his mouth wide open crying for his shots.
No comments:
Post a Comment