Here are a few photos from Josh's first week
Another family shot - I promise some day I'll actually dry my hair and put on some makeup so we can get a good shot (although I'm not promising it will be anytime soon...)
Zak wearing Mrs. Potato Head's glasses
Snoozin in the swing
One night after dinner Zak wanted the left over stickers from the Easter eggs - and he proceeded to stick them all over his face
Josh has had a good first week. He's been eating and sleeping pretty well. The last couple nights he has slept from around 1 or 2 until about 5 or 6, ate, then gone back to sleep for another couple hours. We'll see how long this lasts. We do have a challenge with him that we did not have with Zak - pretty much every time the diaper comes off, he pees. Even if you use something to cover, something ends up getting wet. The best one was when Grandma Cindy was changing him this past week and he projectile peed across the room. At least we know he's getting enough milk :)
Josh and I stayed home tonight, but here's a video Grandma Barbara took of swimming. It's a little hard to see, but he rolls over by himself
No comments:
Post a Comment