It was a nice day and Adam was nice enough to wash and wax my car (it was pretty filthy). Zak was inside and kept asking "Daddy doing?", so we went out to take a look, and of course he wanted to help.




Then we moved onto the bubble machine that the Easter Bunny brought Zak, but unfortunately the motor on it just blew the bubbles out of the machine, so Zak and Grandma Barbara had to do it the old fashioned way.
Zak loves bubbles, whether they are outside or in the tub
Next was Jack Gisler's 3rd Birthday party at Gymboree. Josh and I stayed home, but Zak and Adam had a great time (and I am impressed that Adam even took a couple pictures). Adam told me that a few of my friends made comments that he was lucky I wasn't there (apparently Zak was running and jumping off stuff he maybe shouldn't have been)
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment