We took Josh to his nine month appointment on Tuesday. He now weighs in at 19 pounds (25th percentile) and is 28" tall (50th percentile). He is getting really fast at crawling and most of the time would rather stand up on everything. There were a couple times this week when I really needed my camera (it was in Adam's car) to catch shots of what he was doing (climbing on chairs, standing in Morgan's bed, wrestling with Zak).
Yes, I did say wrestling with Zak. Both Adam and I were in the kitchen, and when I went to check on the boys (they were right below the pass-through so we could hear but not see them) Josh was laying on top of Zak and they were wrestling - it was too cute!
This was a big week. On Wednesday he said "ball", on Thursday he started clapping and on Friday he could stand on his own for very short periods of time. Teri had been working with him on all these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment