Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

The four of us had a quiet New Year's Eve at home on Thursday night (with a great dinner), but Friday was a fun-filled day of visitors Josh on his first NYE

First was Great Aunt Jo Ann - she stopped by to bring the boys some Christmas gifts
Josh at his table again - you can't keep him off of it now!

Grandma Barbara, Grandpa Bob, Uncle Kevin and Auntie Holly also came to visit, since Kevin & Holly were down from Minden for a couple days


Apparently Josh had too much fun - he had to take a nap during lunch
I told you he liked the talking tools too
And the Wii remote
Zak showed Kevin & Holly how to play "Lego Jones 2"
Josh has been taking a few "steps" here and there on his knees the past few days, but today he was taking more and more
Mom, Kevin and I
The boys with their auntie and uncle
Playing with the Star Wars Play-doh stuff he got from K & H

Josh loves to stick his tongue out to feel his bottom teeth, just usually not this much
Another snooze (as I mentioned earlier, he is not a fan of napping in his crib lately)
More toys from K & H - yes, they are foam swords



Josh tries to get into the action
Look at those stomach muscles! I wish I could do that.

Here's a clip of Josh crawling on his knees a little more. Zak decided it would be fun to crawl around with him.

No comments: