Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Intermission

I was on vacation this week and home with the boys. Here are some pix. Josh is pulling up on everything. It's amazing how much more he is doing this in just the last week.
Hmmm - I can reach these toys
Help! Help! Let me out!!!

Playing with the Batcave



So now we're at the difficult stage - Josh is way too big for the swing (yes, he is sitting up in the picture above), but we can't get him to nap in his crib (but he takes a 3 hour nap in the Pack N Play at Teri's every day). This week he has taken to napping when you hold him - this is not a trend we want to start though.
Zak decided to hang on my leg (my guess is because Josh has been doing that lately)

This picture posted sideways, but as you can see, he's way too big for the bouncer seat too

Oops, and other sideways picture, but you have to post the bottom ones first, and I'm way too lazy to go back and redo them all. Should have checked as I was posting...









No comments: