The Gislers asked us if we wanted to go see the Imagination Movers with them - Zak loves the show, so how could we resist? For those of you who don't know who the Imagination Movers are, they're kinda like the Wiggles, but WAY less annoying. Actually, they really didn't bother any of the four of us parents.
The boys and I waiting for the show to start

Jack enjoying his pre-show popcorn

More popcorn
The Movers!
This cracked me up - they were just jumping up and down, and Zak and Jack followed right in suit. Mona and I looked at each other while they were doing this and were cracking up - reminds me of many concerts that I've been to... I think we have a couple little future concert-goers on our hands. Too bad I couldn't get any good pix of them doing this, but they were to the side of me, so I would have just gotten their backs (and they were too close). The best part of the show really was watching how much fun the boys were having and watching them dance and sing along (Luke too, well, maybe not the singing part). Josh seemed to enjoy it as well.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment