Sunday, February 15, 2009

Some Weekend Pix

Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Gary and Auntie Allie came to visit for the weekend - here are some pix. We didn't do much on Saturday - we talked about going to the zoo but it was cold out and I have a cold (thanks Zak) so we figured that probably wasn't the best idea. Happy Valentines's Day! Zak brought me some flowers...

Getting into more mischief, as usual

Hello? Zak was playing with my old cell phone, and at one point had us all cracking up - he put it to his ear and said "Who is this?"
Bathtime with Grandpa and Auntie has turned into a bubble fest this weekend with bubbles everywhere.
We drove up to Camarillo and meeting up with Grandpa Bob on Sunday for some golfing for the guys and shopping for the girls and Zak (we missed Grandma Barbara since she was up in Oregon visiting Great Grandma Frankie). Zak had a great time shopping (as usual) and kept saying "more stores, more stores".
Flying the airplane - we had to entertain him in the airplane for a while (which of course he wanted to do again and again) while we fixed an issue with the stroller.
1, 2, 3, weeeeeeee! (Zak kept repeating this)
Dinner at Brophy Brothers (yes, I was there but I took the picture). I promised my Mom I'd get a picture of everyone since she couldn't be there - this was as good as I got.
A very tired little boy after we left the Ventura Harbor - this is what happens with no nap.

Zak is showing more of his personality every day. He repeats EVERYTHING you say - as an example I was trying to synchronize my phone's bluetooth to Adam's car and the car wasn't cooperating - I called something stupid (I would usually probably say much worse), and he kept repeating "stupid" in a quiet little voice until we distracted him with something else. He's definitely using short sentences and wants to identify everything, like Zak's jacket, Mommy's shoes, Blue shoes. The list goes on and on. We couldn't figure out how to work Grandpa Bob's TV today and we got snow - I said it was Poltergeist, then of course Zak kept repeating it (and saying it pretty well).

No comments: