Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break with Grandma Cindy

As I mentioned in the Easter post, Teri was closed for Spring Break, so Grandma Cindy came to the rescue to watch the boys for the week.









Here's Maggie eyeing his toys again
He seems to love to sit in the bus

So here's what happens when litte boys don't nap. Adam went to pick up Gary at the airport on Thursday night and Cindy and I drove the boys to swimming (the big boys met us there). They were both sleepy and I predicted that they would fall asleep about two minutes before we got there. They fell asleep right on cue...
We were a little early, so we sat in the car for a few minutes so they could get a power nap in
Watching Zak swim after he already had his lesson
If you look closely, you can see his top teeth
Zak in the pool with Scott

No comments: