So Zak's favorite words these days (besides No) are Nemo, Fishy, Movie and DVD. Ever since our last trip out to Arizona, he has been fascinated by watching movies. He will grab my hand, walk me to the DVD case and point to the Finding Nemo DVD. He will also point at the TV and say Movie as soon as we come into the living room in the morning, or he gets home from school. I think his favorite part is the beginning (you know, before the credits). I think it's just the anticipation of the movie. He will sit and watch Nemo for a little while, but he gets bored of other movies sooner, then gets excited again when you restart another one. He doesn't seem as interested in the old Disney movies (101 Dalmatians or Peter Pan) - I think it's because the new ones have such bright colors, which is why we're guessing Finding Nemo is his favorite.
He continues to amaze us by how much he really does understand. He will pretty much do what you ask him to (well, if he feels like it).
No comments:
Post a Comment