Okay, so I was in the kitchen this morning, and when I looked in the back room to check on Zak, here's what I found...
The box he is standing on was standing up, next to the entertainment unit (which is to the left and as you can see, not even in the picture). He apparently knocked it over and slid it over so he could reach the deadbolt. He didn't quite get it open, but he was close, and I'm sure he would have had I let him keep trying.

He loves his straw thermos, or any cup with a straw.


We bought Zak his wagon for the 4th of July parade, but he loves to sit in it. Adam said he crawled in it and out of it on his own today. He also loves his books. He will bring one over to you to read. Then read again. Then again...
Does he look comfy?
Playing the bongos.
Zak is definitely all boy. I was playing with him today, so he pushed me over on the floor (okay, so I let him), then proceeded to crawl on me, and even try to stand on me. Then he just jumped on me.
About a week ago the missing front bottom tooth (he had 3) appeared, and he's also getting the last of his first molars (right next to the other tooth that is coming in), so he has had his moments lately. He was a bit of a terror at Teri's earlier this week, but he mellowed out by Friday. They played outside Friday, and Zak kept playing in the dog bowl, so Teri brought out a bucket of water so Zak could play with it. He apparently proceeded to immediately put his face in the water, then all the other kids followed.
Zak is definitely all boy. I was playing with him today, so he pushed me over on the floor (okay, so I let him), then proceeded to crawl on me, and even try to stand on me. Then he just jumped on me.
About a week ago the missing front bottom tooth (he had 3) appeared, and he's also getting the last of his first molars (right next to the other tooth that is coming in), so he has had his moments lately. He was a bit of a terror at Teri's earlier this week, but he mellowed out by Friday. They played outside Friday, and Zak kept playing in the dog bowl, so Teri brought out a bucket of water so Zak could play with it. He apparently proceeded to immediately put his face in the water, then all the other kids followed.
No comments:
Post a Comment