Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How do I get this shoe back on?





Okay, so one of Zak's shoes came off today and after walking around with it for a while, he sat down a couple times and tried to put it back on - it was too cute!

The other pix are obviously right after bath time - I'm not particularly a fan of him laying on the bathmat to get dried off, but if Adam is giving a bath, that's his process and I'm good with it - but Zak seems to love it.

When I picked him up today I talked to Teri to get an inventory of all the words he says - he may words to us but we don't pick up on them since we don't realize he knows how to say them. Most of these we've heard him say already, but here are some new ones (that I didn't mention in my last post about his words): Door, car (referring both to a car and to car keys), baby, phone, hello - I know there are more, but I can't remember what they are (I know - bad mommy). He also said "Bye Kayla" to one of his friends when she left the other day and has also said "Alison" and the first part of "Jonathan"

He's walking faster and faster and steadier and steadier.

No comments: