

Grandma Barbara & Grandpa Bob came to spend Mother's Day with us. It was the first time they've seen Zak since he's officially walking, and they noticed he's a bit harder to keep up with now. Today he seemed to be into everything (whether he was supposed to be or not). His new favorite thing seems to be to open the drawers in the piece of furniture underneath the TV. Of course one of these drawers is the one that we keep the remotes in, which unfortunately are some of his other favorite things. It's hard to get mad at him when he opens the drawers and puts his toys inside. I had to draw the line when he tried to stand in the drawer. I have the feeling that being cute is going to help him get away with a lot...
I now know what people mean when they say your whole world changes when they start walking. I already thought he could get into everything - boy was I wrong! We learned that he can now open doors.
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day - I sure did. Really, Adam was here too, he just seems to have escaped all pictures today.
No comments:
Post a Comment