Sunday, March 21, 2010

March so Far

Here are some pix from the past couple weeks (mainly this weekend). I keep realizing I do all the things I said I wouldn't (not have nearly as many pictures of Josh as I have of Zak), so these are mainly of Josh

Josh is definitely a little climber. I tried to get a picture of him doing this earlier in the day - but he was using the chair to climb up on the couch! Once he sees me he gets down (he is the the process of getting down here).


He's in pretty good spirits here, although he was on day 3 of Roseola. If you haven't heard of it, it's a fever for about 3 days, then an allegedly painless rash. He got the fever on Wednesday and the rash on Saturday night.
He's very helpful...



Zak the little ham


Grandpa Gary and Grandma Cindy bought Zak this bike almost a year ago. The problem is that Adam and Gary went out without Zak to get it - and Zak has really short legs! They tried to put blocks on the pedals but he was always too short. Grandpa Bob watched him trying to ride it on Saturday and thought maybe he could reach with his toes if we removed the blocks - success!

Josh figuring out the Snack Trap - he did pretty good.
There are also a couple videos at www.youtube.com/user/delvecfamily

No comments: