Saturday, November 21, 2009

Early November

Here are some shots from the first part of November, and now I am finally caught up (other than Kevin and Holly's wedding, but there are hundreds of pictures to go through, so that could still be a while...)
Zak has been going on the potty for probably a couple months now - sometimes he's really good about it, other times, not so much. We haven't upgraded to underwear yet, still diapers/Pull-Ups. Ever since the toy catalogs came a couple weeks ago, he decided he needs to read them on the toilet.
He's going to love it when I share these with his girlfriends :)


Josh just chillin'


Feet are tasty!
Teri was closed Nov 9 - 11, so Cindy & Allyson came for Monday & Tuesday and my Mom & Bob had duty on Wednesday. Here they are playing the Candyland game Grandma Cindy brought. His attention span it still a little short for board games, but he seemed to like it, especially the sound effects Auntie Allie made.


Zak playing with the Millenium Falcon Kevin & Holly gave him for being their ring bearer. This is by far his favorite toy these days. The Millenium Falcon and the "Star Wars guys" - Kevin & Holly sent the first set, then Daddy has provided the rest.
Zak took this picture. He's actually pretty good at picture-taking.
I have a feeling Josh will crawl much sooner than Zak did. As you can see, he's already up on his knees. He wants to do whatever Zak is doing and play with his toys.



Zak playing his Dora games on the computer - this is the reason I'm so far behind in posting. I can only do it when Zak is asleep, otherwise, he takes over!
If you look very closely, you can see the bottom teeth. And he's already getting the eyelashes!
The Snow Speeder. Adam and I had an overnight date to San Diego (the first since Zak was born, other than the time we spent in the hospital when Josh was born). We gave him this to play with so Grandma Barbara & Grandpa Bob wouldn't have to figure out the XBOX Lego games. We told him he couldn't play them, and the snow speeder seemed to do the trick.
I can't believe how fast Josh is growing! He's 18 pounds already, and started rolling over in his sleep a couple weeks ago - usually notifying you that he has done it, but this week he rolls over onto his belly and usually stays asleep.
Josh at dinner last night

No comments: