A picture of Josh in a new outfit (on July 8) that he only got to wear once - he's grown out of most of his 3 month clothes already! I keep putting him in them, but every time I realize that I need to get out all of the 6 months clothes - maybe I'll do that later today. Zak floating on his back at swimming lessons a week ago Thursday. Now he likes his goggles.
More swimming
Josh playing at Grandma Barbara & Grandpa Bob's house
Zak in his super fashionable Buzz Lightyear glasses (hey they were on sale and less than $2 - and he loves them)
Zak shows Grandma how to use the remote. Everything was off, and he somehow figured out how to turn on both the TV and DVD player and watch his movie.
Enjoying a movie
Me and my boys (at least the little ones)
More playing
Josh is such a smiley boy - it doesn't take much to get a smile out of him
1 comment:
very very cute family shot!!!! great of each of you! that is magic!
Post a Comment